Campus Mind Works Wellness Groups
The Campus Mind Works project is pleased to provide the following support service for University of Michigan students:
Drop-In Wellness Groups
Please join us for:
- Presentation and Q & A focusing on topics which impact student mental health.
- Facilitated support group session to:
- discuss challenges faced when coping with depression, anxiety, and mood swings
- share successful strategies for managing illness in the context of college life
- connect with other students who may have similar experiences.
Tuesday, March 28 (Central Campus)
"Body Image & Social Media"
SEE THE FULL 2016-17 SCHEDULE +
- March 28 (Central Campus)
Body Image and Social Media
- April 11 (North Campus)
Medication and the Brain
Bi-Weekly Group Details
The 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month* subject to change
October – April, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
The Campus Mind Works Groups are open to any U-M student who is interested in obtaining information about stress, depression, anxiety, and related conditions, and/or is interested in learning positive coping strategies to help address these issues. The groups are designed for education and support purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for medical or mental health treatment.
These FREE education/support groups are a service of the U-M Depression Center in partnership with the College of Engineering, and are run by clinical staff from the U-M Department of Psychiatry.
No pre-registration is required.
Other support groups on campus:
- Psychological Clinic Groups
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) Groups
- Sexual Assault and Prevention Awareness Center (SAPAC) Peer-led Support Groups
- Wolverine Support Network