As you know, a significant portion of University of Michigan students have mental health disorders which require ongoing care. The Campus Mind Works website was created to support University of Michigan students who have been diagnosed with an ongoing mental health disorder. This site provides information and resources to help students manage their illness and get the most out of their college experience.
Below are a few points of interest that you may find particularly useful as a care provider working with students with mental health disorders:
- Resource Database - This searchable database will allow you and your clients to find long term counseling and treatment options, as well as insurance information, academic support, and other support services.
- Self-Care Strategies - Find downloadable tools that your clients may use in conjunction with treatment, including worksheets to help them to set behavior goals, and also track their sleep, exercise, thoughts and moods.
- Mental Health Treatment - Includes worksheets your clients may use to track benefits and complications of their medication regimen.
- Information and checklists - You may wish to direct your clients to the student portion of this website, which includes information about how to integrate back into the classroom following hospitalization, tips for paying for medication if they are uninsured, and how to plan ahead for challenges they may face in college.
- Events- Find out about upcoming mental health events for students and professionals
- Support Groups - Find the dates and topics of our free, drop-in support groups for University of Michigan students.
Please let us know if there are features that you would like to see added to this website to help you better serve your college-aged clients: email@example.com